Security and Risk Assessment
Through our partnerships with professional security providers, we are able to offer advice and support on the rapidly changing security situation in Afghanistan; notably the issues concerning the operations of private security companies (PSCs), the challenges of diplomatic and exempt security operations, and the evolution of the public entities concerned with security of private sector operators. As such, Greenwich helps its clients navigate the legal requirements and practical arrangements necessary to obtain security support.
Specific services offered include:
- Advice and support on security risks and risk mitigation strategies;
- Government security liaison, including with Afghanistan Public Protection Force;
- Professional research and analysis in the security sector;
- Training and certification support for PSCs; and
- Tailor-made training packages.